Documenting safety with apps!
How does your company document your safety activities on construction projects? Do you use paper forms, triplicate forms, or excel spreadsheets? Have you looked at apps to manage this process? Have you looked at mobile devices to try out apps? What are the qualities that make a safety app a solid go to choice?
– Will it work on multiple platforms? Android, IOS, or Windows?
– Will it work on multiple device types? Laptop, Tablet, or SmartPhone?
– Will it work in off-line mode?
SafeSite offer companies a new option for documenting their project safety activities on mobile devices. The app works on the IOS platform and a Web version is fully functional.
This app allows users to document site safety activities such as:
- Complete a safety inspection.
- Complete a safety observation.
- Log a project hazard: such as a missing guardrail.
- Log a safety observation: such as employee not wearing…
View original post 157 more words